Shocking Obama Assassination Matrix

Friday, February 12, 2010
This Shocking Obama Assassination video is based on material from my unpublished encyclopedic book, which reveals the destiny codes easily found in non-ESL straightforward Sacred Scripture and throughout history. My book details the Five W's for thousands of ordinary daily Code Incidents and also major events, such as, political assassinations, election results, sports handicapping, 9-11, Indonesia Tsunami, New Orleans Disaster, Columbia Shuttle explosion. I can make this polished gem available only to top publishers or literary agents. Know this, I am not interested in 5 or 6, only 7 digits can produce "The Magic Number" to secure this unique guaranteed bestseller, which will undoubtedly grace store front tables all over the world.

Views This Video

Keyword : my bible code

0 comments:

Post a Comment